The blanket is made of 100% extra fine MERINO wool and is adorned with a knit pattern of hearts.
It is available in the size of 75x110 cm (29.5×43.3 inches)
and in 3 colors
Please choose your color when ordering!
This warm and soft blanket is made from 100% extra fine MERINO wool
and is suitable for all season's use, but especially in colder months.
Because we use natural yarn, the blankets are especially suitable for sensitive newborn's, baby's and child's skin.100% EXTRA-FINE MERINO WOOL
Merino wool is a natural fiber that comes from the merino sheep, which is famed for their fine, soft wool and their ability to thrive in extreme climates.MERINO WOOL FOR HEALTH AND GOOD SLEEP
Merino wool is super soft and fine. Because of this our blankets do not cause itching and are comfortable next to the skin, which is especially important for newborns and babies.
Science is showing that wool bedding and sleepwear appear to promote a better night’s sleep
. Medical studies also reveal the well-being benefits of superfine Merino wool, particularly for eczema sufferers
who have dysfunctional skin that dries out, which can lead to cracked skin, bacterial infection, redness, scratching and itching. However, wool has been found to be beneficial to the skin
, providing a natural treatment for eczema that reduces the need for traditional medicines.ECOLOGICAL & SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS
Merino wool is a sustainable and 100% renewable natural fiber.
BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL
- 100% renewable. Every year sheep produce a new fleece, making wool a completely renewable fibre.
- 100% biodegradable. When a wool fibre is disposed of, it will naturally decompose in soil, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
HOW TO USE THE BLANKET
- Merino wool is one of the most breathable fibres. Wool fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture then move it away to evaporate into the air.
- In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool can absorb moisture which means less sweat on your body. Merino wool even absorbs the odour molecules from sweat, which are only released upon washing.
- Merino wool fibres are extremely fine, which makes Merino wool feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin.
- Merino wool is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature. So it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
The blanket can be used for a cover-up in a pram, stroller or car seat, smaller or bigger baby cot, for cuddling, when taking a nap or as a play-mat, as a tummy time mat, as a swaddling blanket and it is also a beautiful nursery decor.
We deliver worldwide and ship the blanket within 7 business days. Delivery times vary depending on your country!
FREE SHIPPING IN SLOVENIA! Delivery for orders in Slovenia is free of charge.CARE
It is possible that the actual size of the blanket deviate by about 2-3% of the stated dimensions.
How to care for your blanket:
- Handwashing or machine washing on a manual / wool program
- Ironing at a maximum ironing board temperature of 110 ° C
- Drying in a drum dryer is not allowed
- Bleaching is not allowed
- Mild cleaning with the same chemical agents